Voice and Data services
At TYTEC GROUP we enable YOU to reduce the cost of voice and data connectivity while significantly improving business agility. We achieve this by using a secure and reliable voice and data network. This type of network allows for multiple points-of-presence and is capable of delivering various types and levels of service to any location.
This enables organisations to converge their voice and data connectivity, gaining the advantage of reducing costs and achieving greater levels of flexibility.
Multiple points of presence deliver excellent connectivity to wherever you find yourself throughout South Africa. This service will soon be extended further afield into other African countries.
- A reduction in costs for both connectivity and usage
- Reduced business risk through increased reliability of services
- Allow business agility through the adaptability and flexibility provided by Technological convergence and SIP services
- Control of costs through single billing and analysis
- Converged Network
- Connectivity Traditional & SIP Voice Services
- Full Range of Data Connectivity Services
- Intelligent and Managed Voice & Data Services
Through the our voice and data network we offer full range of data connectivity services including Fibre, MPLS and VPN, just to name a few. Using a secure, reliable and low-latency network we are able to deliver these data connectivity services to any location at the service level that you require.
TYTEC GROUP provides a comprehensive range of VoIP services based on SIP. Not only do these services offer far more attractive call charges, they also offer significantly more flexibility over the traditional non-IP services. Geographic numbers (021, 011 & DDI ranges) can be ported, routed and terminated into many different locations.
Inter-network calls can be delivered effectively on-Net and as such, at an even more reduced call charge and sometimes at no charge at all. Even if you are using analogue or digital based office telephony, you are able to take advantage of our VoIP services through a gateway.